Bahrain Pipes uPVC pipes are manufactured in accordance with:
- The specified standard BSEN 1329-1:2000 partially supersedes the obsolete clauses of the standard: BS4514:1983 & BS5255:1989.
- Fittings for non-pressure soil and waste applications as per standard BSEN 1329-1:2000
- Area”: “B”: Used for inside the building or fixed onto the wall outside the building.
- Area code “BD”: Inside building and buried within the building structure.
- The specified standard BSEN 1401-1:1998 supersedes BS5481:1977 and partially supersedes: BS4660:1989.
- Fittings for non-pressure underground drainage and sewerage application as per standard BSEN1401-1:1998.
- Area code “U”: Used for outside the building structure.
- Area code “UD”: Buried in the ground within the buildingstructure and outside the building.
- WASTE, SOIL AND UNDERGROUND APPLICATION
- EN1329 & EN1401 Specification
♦ RUBBER RING UNDERGROUND APPLICATION
♦ DRAINAGE FITTINGS (ASTM & DIN)
♦ CPVC (Cream) & PVC (Dark Grey) PRESSURE FITTINGS FOR METRIC SIZES
♦ CPVC (Light Grey) & PVC (Dark Grey) FITTINGS FOR IMPERIAL SIZES